Everybody heard about Dell’s-sexy-tablet-pc since 2005 (no, really) and the company promised it in 2007, which is almost over. Hey, Dell guys, we could start thinking, Lattitude was going to sell with Duke Nukem: Manhattan’s Project pack.
Dell tablet will come equipped with:
- Single or dual-core Intel ULV CPUs (with integrated graphics)
- LED-backlit WXGA 1280 x 800 display option
- Outdoor viewing WXGA 1280 x 800 display option
- Pen and touch support (digitizer and touchscreen)
- (3) USB 2.0 ports, Ethernet (duh), 1394, VGA out
- WiFi options up to 802.11n, optional Bluetooth
- Optional 3G (HSDPA, EV-DO Rev. A)
- ExpressCard slot, optional Smart Card slot, fingerprint reader
These specs are a bit old-fashioned, aren’t they?
The pair of special edition Horde and Alliance notebooks are a hardcore fan’s dream come true, featuring WOW artwork all over the place along with all the current games and patches preloaded.And more bonuses including a special box full of items related to the game and an envelope containing such goodies as beta tester privileges and a free in-game pet.
It’s specs are a 2.2GHz T7500 Core 2 Duo, 2GB of DDR2, and 160GB of storage; Starting $4500.
Can I pay in Wow gold?